Thank you for visiting www.goodybag.org.uk (the Website). Please read these terms and conditions before using the Website, which is operated by The Goody Bag Company Ltd ("we", "us"; or "our"). Our company registration number is 5155299. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the terms, you may not use the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time, without notice for any reason whatsoever
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Goody Bag Company Ltd takes privacy seriously. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE STORE?
When you contact us (via the online web form, via email or by phone) we electronically store the Personal Data that you provide such as name, job title, address, telephone number and email address, preferences and interests. We do not hold any credit or debit card information.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
We use your information to allow us to reply to your enquiry or order either by email or telephone. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new opportunities, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is stored within our secure database to allow us to respond to your enquiries and orders effectively. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security and are password protected.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not disclose, distribute, sell or share your Personal Data with any unrelated third parties except when we transfer the data to a third party who is acting on our behalf. As an example a third party may have access to your Personal Data so they can host our email system or another similar service.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you change your mind about us holding any information, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org