Thank you for visiting www.goodybag.org.uk (the Website). Please read these terms and conditions before using the Website, which is operated by The Goody Bag Company Ltd ("we", "us"; or "our"). Our company registration number is 5155299. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the terms, you may not use the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time, without notice for any reason whatsoever
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Goody Bag Company Limited takes privacy seriously. We value the trust you place in us by giving us your personal information and allowing us to store it. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website or contacting us directly by telephone or email, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
We have identified that our lawful basis for processing personal data is ‘Legitimate Interests’.
We have concluded that the processing of data is necessary and there is no less intrusive way to achieve the same result.
We have undertaken a balancing test and are confident that your interests do not override those Legitimate Interests.
We undertake to ensure your privacy and will only use data in ways that you would reasonably expect, unless we have a very good reason.
We are not using personal data in ways that would be considered intrusive or which could cause harm, unless we have a very good reason.
Data is kept until you chose to unsubscribe from our mailers or ask us to remove your data. Unsubscribe options appear on all of our correspondence. Unsubscribes will be actioned within 24 hours and hard data removed from our server within 28 days.
What Information Do we store?
When you contact us via the online web form, email or by phone, we electronically store the Personal data that you provide. This includes; name, job title, company name, postal address, email address, land line and mobile telephone numbers, preferences and interests. We do not hold any credit card or debit card information.
How Is your Personal Data Used?
If you have made an enquiry regarding sampling and promotional opportunities, we use your information to allow us to reply to your enquiry either by email or telephone.
- Periodically, we will send you promotional email marketing mailers to keep you informed about new and upcoming sampling and promotional opportunities which we think maybe of interest to you when planning your marketing strategy or wishing to place short dated stock.
- From time to time, we may contact you by telephone to propose a sampling opportunity.
- For Internal record keeping and to ensure a continued good service.
Storage of Your Personal Data
Your Personal data is stored within our secure database. Our servers and our database are protected by industry standard security and are password protected.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not disclose, distribute, sell of share your personal data with any unrelated third parties except when we transfer data to a third party who is acting or performing a service on our behalf. As an example, a third party may have access to your Personal data so they can host our email system or another similar service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on your is incorrect or incomplete or you change your mind about us holding any information, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.